(Update 12th February 2021)
The following COVID Level C protocols are mandated by the NSW Suburban Rugby Union, the Australian institute of sport, The Inner West Council, NSW Health and the NSW Office of Sport.
COVID - 19 Training Protocols
The following protocols are in effect from 12th February, 2021 as part of the Current NSW COVID-19 Restrictions
- All players are to sign in using the QR code provided
- If you are unwell DO NOT come to training.
- You can check your symptoms here
- Download and install the COVID-19 tracking app.
- Anyone who has attended any of the Reported Case Locations on the NSW Health Website MUST NOT ATTEND.
- There are no restrictions on group size, contact, equipment or mingling between groups
- Bring your own water bottle, with water already in it. Do not share it.
- If you use the showers you will have to clean them afterwards
- Sanitize your hands when you arrive. Hand Sanitizer is provided.
- Sanitize your hands as you leave.
- You can go to the pub afterwards (Support our sponsor, The Salisbury Hotel)
- Let Steve Nicholls know you are coming via the Facebook group Shammies 2021
- If you cannot make training please contact your coach or send a message via via the Facebook group Shammies 2021
- Please avoid carpooling with people from different households if possible
- If you get COVID-19 or begin to have COVID-19 symptoms contact Kent Prusas (0141 085 191) so NSW Health can trace any possible infections.
All equipment will be cleaned before and after training. Your trainer may ask you to help with this.
A guide to all COVID restrictions can be found here
If anyone living in your house gets tested for COVID-19, they must self-isolate until their test results are returned. You may still leave your house as long as you have not been tested. See here for more information
Enjoy your training everyone. Rugby is back!
Continuing to following the protocol is the best way forward.
Not following the protocol …. well, just bloody follow it.