Adding the Petersham Calendar to your Phone or Computer
To add the calendar on your phone you must first add it to your email account on your Computer.
Follow the instructions below depending on the type of email you are using.
Gmail – Option 1:
If you have a gmail address then this is the easiest option.
1. Go to the Petersham Calendar page
2. Click on the icon in the bottom right hand corner of the calendar
3. You will be redirected to your Google calendar. You may be asked to log in. The following will appear
4. Choose the calendars you want to include. These will now show up wherever you use your google calendar (i.e your phone).
Gmail – Option 2:
This solution will only add two calendars to your Google Calendar. One will contain all Petersham events. The other will include extra events like S15 games and Tests
1. Open your Google Calendar
2. Where it says Other calendars click on the down arrow arrow in the box and choose Add by URL
3. In the box that appears enter the following text for the Petersham Events Calendar
4. Repeat step 2 and enter the following text for the Extra Events
Outlook (Office 2010):
There are many versions of Outlook but the idea is to add an Internet Calendar so that it will be automatically updated when we make changes at our end.
1. Open the Calendar section of Outlook
2. Right click on Other Calendars and select Add Calendar then From Internet…
3. In the box that appears enter the following text and click OK
4. You can rename or recolour the calendar by right clicking on its name in the calendar list
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for the Extras calendar if required:
Outlook (via Hotmail):
We will add the two calendars (Petersham + Extras) via Live.com. These calendars will then show up in Outlook Express and Outlook if you have your Hotmail linked.
NOTE: These calendars take ages to update via Hotmail i.e. 24hrs. This is very slow. I would finding an alternative method if you can. Adding direct to Outlook as described in the next section is a better option.
1. Log in to windows Live www.outlook.com
2. Go to your Calendar (Click the down arrow next to the word Outlook and select Calendar)
3. In the menu click Import
4. On the Import screen click Subscribe
5. In the Calendar URL field paste:
6. Give the calendar a name e.g. Petersham
7. Repeat steps 3-6 for the extras calendar if you are interested:
Other Calendars (Apple, Yahoo etc.):
Unfortunately I’ve no experience with these calendars so you will have to work it out yourself
You are looking for an option to import a calendar via its URL.
To add the Petersham Events Calendar enter the text:
To add the Extras Calendar enter the text:
You can pick and choose which individual calendars to include if you like. Here are the URLs:
Petersham General Stuff
Super 15 Waratahs Games
Super 15 – No Waratahs Games
International Tests – No Wallaby Games (includes Origin)
World Cup Rugby – (no Wallaby games)
If it’s all too confusing ask an IT friend, they will love to help you or just use the calendar on the website